Windarring Works — Skills for Life
It’s important to explore all of your options to discover your particular strengths, and through this develop leadership and skills in an area that you enjoy. From there you can explore a number of pathways to achieve your goals. We’ll help you to develop the skills you need to get a job. Working with local partners we have developed a range of pathways for potential job-seekers.
Options at Windarring include:
• Supported Employment at our Australian Disability Enterprises – Kyneton, Gisborne and Castlemaine Copy Centres
• Vocational training in retail at Amaze N Homewares and Gifts
• Hospitality training at Cafe Baxter
• Digital Literacy programs
• Leadership programs
• Vocational placements with local business hosts
• Community volunteering
We are continuing to build on this and provide more opportunities for more people in the areas of education, training, vocation and employment.