It’s important to explore all of your options to discover your particular strengths, and through this develop leadership and skills in an area that you enjoy. From there you can explore a number of pathways to achieve your goals. We’ll help you to develop the skills you need to get a job. Working with local partners we have developed a range of pathways for potential job-seekers.
Learning options at Windarring include:
• Leadership programs
• Digital Literacy programs
• Vocational placements with local business hosts
• Community volunteering
• Supported Employment at our Australian Disability Enterprises in Kyneton, Gisborne and Castlemaine at our Copy Centres
• Vocational training in retail at Amaze N Homewares and Gifts
• Hospitality training at Cafe Baxter
We’re continuing to build on this and provide more opportunities for more people in the areas of education, training, vocation and employment.