SLES – School Leaver Employment Support
An NDIS support for 16-22 year olds
SLES gives you continued support to build the confidence and skills you need to get ready for work. SLES is tailored to meet your individual
employment goals. There are options to continue with a range of supports beyond the SLES program.
· Strong background with staff experienced in youth work, education and work placements
· We have a wide reach in with offices and sites in Bendigo Castlemaine Gisborne and Kyneton
· We use our strong local connections with community, businesses and support organisations
· Our Employment Coaches are friendly and focused on you becoming the best you can be
· Our Employment Coaches encourage you to try new things and learn new skills – we make it fun and safe!
· We offer remote learning – & option to travel to nearby places
· We offer internal options for work experience, trials and volunteer placements internally through already established retail ADE businesses
Helping explore your work potential
Our aim is for people to have an exciting experience, relax and most importantly have fun while meeting your career potential.
Our qualified team work with you to have a great time and experience something new in a safe relaxing and supportive environment.
Building skills, independence
• Gain skills, confidence & independence
• Find the right professional direction for you
• Life after school can feel overwhelming – we work alongside you.
Acknowledgement to country
Windarring acknowledges the Dja Dja Wurrung and Wurundjeri peoples as the first inhabitants of the area and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.