PBS is available to all participants who have a NDIS plan.
Windarring offers Specialist Behaviour Support services for participants who have Improved Relationships funding:
- Interim and Comprehensive Behaviour Support plans
- Functional Behaviour Assessments
Windarring offers assessment for participants with other Capacity Building funding who require behaviour support:
- Letter of Recommendation
- Behaviour Prevention and Response plan
Benefits of a local team of practitioners based in the Windarring catchment:
- Minimum billable travel hours mean effective use of funding
- Maximum hours of face-to-face clinical work
- Scope to develop close working partnerships with stakeholders
- Enhanced service delivery for current Windarring participants
- Comprehensive knowledge of local services
- Lived experience within the diverse Windarring catchment populations
Fill out the form below to enquire today!