If you want a career where you can make a real difference to people’s lives and you are passionate about supporting our participants to lead full and purposeful lives, then consider working with Windarring! We employ approximately 130 people in various roles across our 11 locations in the Macedon Ranges Shire, Mount Alexander Shire, Hepburn Shire and the City of Greater Bendigo. We have full time, part time and casual roles in:
• Disability Support Workers in a variety of roles
• Finance, IT and Administration
• Supported Employment in our Disability Support Enterprises
To achieve our goal of providing the best quality services to ensure individual goals are supported, all Disability Support Workers are required to have a minimum qualification of Certificate IV in Disability Work and must complete and pass a current Victorian Police Check.
Benefits of working at Windarring
There are a number of benefits of working at Windarring:
— Working for a values based organisation and undertaking satisfying work where you can really make a difference to our participant’s lives;
— A variety of Disability Support Work where you can expand and develop your skills across our service streams and where there are a variety of day, evening and weekend shifts available;
— Development of your professional skills with both formal and informal development opportunities available;
— Salary packaging options, where you can significantly increase your take-home pay with the following benefits:
- A portion of your income can be tax-free by salary packaging your personal expenses;
- Additional tax-free salary packaging on meals; and
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for free, confidential counselling which can assist in dealing with difficult personal or work-related issues.